2020年4月16日木曜日

Hello


Hi. I am Haruna. I’m from Fukuoka. I like to eat delicious food with my friend. During spring vacation, I went to café and restaurant with my friends. For example, I ate green tea’s sweets, pancakes, Korean barbeque, and so on. However, I don’t go out these days because of coronavirius. Therefore, I stay home and clean my room. The pleasure in these days is talking with my friends and playing games by telephone. We enjoy online games and werewolf with video. What else I am doing is study English for TOEFL. I don’t have enough words to use English. I want to memorize English words and the ways how to use them. This year, I want to try to go abroad not only to travel but also to study. I don’t have detail plans but I start to study English to reach my goal. I want to try something by using this free time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruna. It's great to know you seem to be using your time wisely. You enjoy connecting with people online and study TOEFL. Yes, it's important to learn words. Keep learning! (MY)

    返信削除

Trust

  Trust         I read Trust written by Sue Leather and Julian Thomlinson. This book is a kind of drama. Main character is Sandra who w...